Key Account Manager
Join the world leader in the automatic control of openings and closures in homes and buildings.
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands.
Salary £55 - £60k plus bonus, benefits and car
Somfy believes in smarter buildings with happier and productive occupants. We are committed to significantly improving the performance of facades by automating solar shading with intelligent controls and motors.
We have enjoyed unprecedented success in the Blinds & Curtains Channel over the last 12 months and are forecasting significant growth in 2022. To help us take our business to the next level, we are looking for a dedicated Key Account Manager to develop and drive the sales of our B2B channel (interior solar shading).
Reporting to the Sales Manager -you will work with multiple-sized businesses, targeting, converting and maintaining our key accounts across the UK with regular trips to Northern Ireland.
● Achieving the sales budget through account management and seizing business opportunities.
● Produce strategic account plans to develop your key accounts and strengthen the commercial relationship.
● Acquire new customers within existing or new market segments, with a proactive policy towards prospects.
● Provides market input to strategic processes - sales budgets, forecasting and market trends.
● Managing internal and external relationships at all levels.
● Degree qualified or equivalent.
● Excellent communicator with the ability to manage internal and external relationships at all levels.
● Experience in either Key Account or National Account Management.
● Background/interest in technology.
● Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders at board level.
● Influencing, negotiation, and consensus-building skills.
● Familiar with CRM systems.
● Live within easy access to an airport, travel once a month to Northern Ireland is required.
Somfy is an organisation that develops and invests in its talent, and this is a great opportunity within a truly global business with plans for growth, continual investment and product development.
If this describes you and your career aspirations, call Rob Gill, our retained consultant, at Red International Resourcing on 07971 223435 for an initial confidential discussion.
To apply online please click the button and forward your CV and a covering letter.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?