Email me new jobs like these
Do you have great attention to detail? Do you take pride in your work? Do you love movies? That last one is not essential, but they guarantee you will love the job even more if you do. This is a fantastic, varied role in a really cool industry, where you can get stuck in and make a real impact - definitely not your average Account Manager role!
They are a global promotions and premiums agency working primarily on merchandise for new global movie releases. The nature of the business means that you will get involved in client management, supplier management, project management, and will even be encouraged to contribute your own fun product ideas for upcoming big budget blockbusters.
The purpose of the role is to liaise with clients, suppliers and internal departments to ensure the smooth running and administration of all projects. You will be processing sales orders and working alongside the Senior Account Manager to provide a high level of customer service.
- Acting as the first point of contact with existing customers, providing excellent customer service and dealing with all client queries in a timely manner.
- Supporting the senior account manager with all projects
- Briefing the client's artwork requirements to the Design Team and helping with product sourcing & development
- Processing sales orders, generating order acknowledgments and handling other administrative duties.
- Liaising with the Logistics team with regards to client delivery requirements
- Communicating with suppliers to keep projects running to schedule and ensuring that any unavoidable delays are clearly accounted for
- Maintaining strong working relationships with clients and suppliers
- Gathering information on existing clients and potential new clients
- Developing & maintaining the CRM database
- Producing weekly reports on sales activity and status of accounts
- Providing general office administrative support where necessary
They operate in a fast-paced, high-energy International environment and are therefore looking for a very special person: Applicants will need to be highly organised with great attention to detail and have exceptional people skills that clients can easily warm to.
- Ability to multi-task
- IT Literate (Microsoft programmes)
- Excellent customer service skills including a fantastic telephone manner
- Experience of sales administration, strong customer communication (written and verbal) and effective interaction with stakeholders across departments
- Enthusiasm, honesty, and respectful with a supportive attitude
- Good time management skills and problem-solving attitude
- A high-energy, motivated and dependable
- Able to perform calmly under pressure and maintain attention to detail
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Great opportunities for career progression within the company
- Potential for Flexible working
- Exciting industry
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
Selling a new house to a customer requires that the Sales Negotiator develop and maintain close working relationships with them throughout selling the home. They also offer commercial real estate and negotiate leases for business properties. When it comes to the construction industry, Sales Negotiators are essential.
A Sales Negotiator is responsible for organising and leading viewings, negotiating between the vendor and the tenant to achieve an agreement, and doing all pre-tenancy checks on the property. You will also be expected to participate in prospecting on a regular basis and lend a helping hand to other team members.
The ability to use numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and conceptual thinking skills is necessary for successful negotiation. In the absence of these IQ-type characteristics, it isn't easy to come up with ideas, make solid trades, argue for the worth of your proposition, and be taken seriously.
Although it is a target-based career with commission-based earnings, what distinguishes a 'great' sales or lettings negotiator is a client-centric mindset and a commitment to provide good customer service to all clients. Visit Simply Sales Jobs to find out your desired Sales Negotiator jobs.
Selling a new house to a customer requires that the Sales Negotiator develop and maintain close working relationships with them throughout the process of selling the home. They also offer commercial real estate and negotiate leases on business properties.
As a Sales Negotiator, you will be in charge of generating new business. To succeed, you must be diligent and possess outstanding organizational abilities, but most importantly, you must be optimistic, even-tempered, and courteous. As a Sales Negotiator, you will be working with potential buyers and assisting them in finding the property of their dreams. Most of your time will be spent interacting with sellers, keeping them informed about the progress of their property transactions. In addition, you will be able to sell property from anywhere in the world through our network of offices, and your earning potential will be virtually limitless.
In the larger picture of real estate, the Sales Negotiator role is a diversified and fascinating one, incorporating skills and duties from a variety of different sectors within the larger image. Your primary responsibility will be to market and then sell a new home or business property to your prospective clients. The terms estate agents and Sales Negotiators have tended to become equivalent when it comes to the general public in the United Kingdom. Remember that the trust and relationship you will establish with your clients will last long after the transaction has been completed. As a result, it is always critical to be truthful and honest and retain your integrity.
You will be required to have abilities in negotiation and persuasion to acquire clients and close business transactions. Candidates with a self-assured and outgoing demeanor to gain trust and reassurance are likely to be more successful than others. Commercial awareness, as well as the ability to meet sales objectives, also come in handy. Good interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with business associates and a strong emphasis on customer service to keep clients satisfied are also required. Tenacity, perseverance, and patience are needed. Working knowledge of marketing tactics to assist in marketing the properties is essential, and employers also prefer computer and information technology capabilities. To know more about Sales Negotiator jobs, visit Simply Sales Jobs.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?