Email me new jobs like these
Do you have great attention to detail? Do you take pride in your work? Do you love movies? That last one is not essential, but they guarantee you will love the job even more if you do. This is a fantastic, varied role in a really cool industry, where you can get stuck in and make a real impact - definitely not your average Account Manager role!
They are a global promotions and premiums agency working primarily on merchandise for new global movie releases. The nature of the business means that you will get involved in client management, supplier management, project management, and will even be encouraged to contribute your own fun product ideas for upcoming big budget blockbusters.
The purpose of the role is to liaise with clients, suppliers and internal departments to ensure the smooth running and administration of all projects. You will be processing sales orders and working alongside the Senior Account Manager to provide a high level of customer service.
- Acting as the first point of contact with existing customers, providing excellent customer service and dealing with all client queries in a timely manner.
- Supporting the senior account manager with all projects
- Briefing the client's artwork requirements to the Design Team and helping with product sourcing & development
- Processing sales orders, generating order acknowledgments and handling other administrative duties.
- Liaising with the Logistics team with regards to client delivery requirements
- Communicating with suppliers to keep projects running to schedule and ensuring that any unavoidable delays are clearly accounted for
- Maintaining strong working relationships with clients and suppliers
- Gathering information on existing clients and potential new clients
- Developing & maintaining the CRM database
- Producing weekly reports on sales activity and status of accounts
- Providing general office administrative support where necessary
They operate in a fast-paced, high-energy International environment and are therefore looking for a very special person: Applicants will need to be highly organised with great attention to detail and have exceptional people skills that clients can easily warm to.
- Ability to multi-task
- IT Literate (Microsoft programmes)
- Excellent customer service skills including a fantastic telephone manner
- Experience of sales administration, strong customer communication (written and verbal) and effective interaction with stakeholders across departments
- Enthusiasm, honesty, and respectful with a supportive attitude
- Good time management skills and problem-solving attitude
- A high-energy, motivated and dependable
- Able to perform calmly under pressure and maintain attention to detail
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Great opportunities for career progression within the company
- Potential for Flexible working
- Exciting industry
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?