Email me new jobs like these
Do you have great attention to detail? Do you take pride in your work? Do you love movies? That last one is not essential, but they guarantee you will love the job even more if you do. This is a fantastic, varied role in a really cool industry, where you can get stuck in and make a real impact - definitely not your average Account Manager role!
They are a global promotions and premiums agency working primarily on merchandise for new global movie releases. The nature of the business means that you will get involved in client management, supplier management, project management, and will even be encouraged to contribute your own fun product ideas for upcoming big budget blockbusters.
The purpose of the role is to liaise with clients, suppliers and internal departments to ensure the smooth running and administration of all projects. You will be processing sales orders and working alongside the Senior Account Manager to provide a high level of customer service.
- Acting as the first point of contact with existing customers, providing excellent customer service and dealing with all client queries in a timely manner.
- Supporting the senior account manager with all projects
- Briefing the client's artwork requirements to the Design Team and helping with product sourcing & development
- Processing sales orders, generating order acknowledgments and handling other administrative duties.
- Liaising with the Logistics team with regards to client delivery requirements
- Communicating with suppliers to keep projects running to schedule and ensuring that any unavoidable delays are clearly accounted for
- Maintaining strong working relationships with clients and suppliers
- Gathering information on existing clients and potential new clients
- Developing & maintaining the CRM database
- Producing weekly reports on sales activity and status of accounts
- Providing general office administrative support where necessary
They operate in a fast-paced, high-energy International environment and are therefore looking for a very special person: Applicants will need to be highly organised with great attention to detail and have exceptional people skills that clients can easily warm to.
- Ability to multi-task
- IT Literate (Microsoft programmes)
- Excellent customer service skills including a fantastic telephone manner
- Experience of sales administration, strong customer communication (written and verbal) and effective interaction with stakeholders across departments
- Enthusiasm, honesty, and respectful with a supportive attitude
- Good time management skills and problem-solving attitude
- A high-energy, motivated and dependable
- Able to perform calmly under pressure and maintain attention to detail
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Great opportunities for career progression within the company
- Potential for Flexible working
- Exciting industry
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
In order to build a successful career as a sales advisor, you are needed to have certain skills and qualities. The more important ones amongst them are good management, communication, negotiation, persuasion, and other interpersonal skills.
Sales advisors help consumers buy any product/service by counselling them on the best items for their needs. They give a complete briefing to the customers on product features and are also responsible for processing the payments.
A sales advisor is a person who is responsible for helping the customers during the purchasing process. They perform various tasks from advising customers on suitable products to processing customer payments. They perform various other activities related to the sales process, too.
There’s no need for a degree to become a sales advisor. All you need is a business mindset, complete knowledge of the product/service and excellent customer dealing skills. You also need to be good at selling products and devising a proper sales process strategy.
Sales advisor careers have the potential of paying you off really well, both in terms of finances and personal growth. It usually depends upon different factors like the years of education the applicant has, their level of expertise or experience in the field, as well as their geographical region.
Before applying to fill any available sales advisor vacancies, you should check the eligibility criteria and see if you even fit it or not. In order to get this job, you are required to have a pertinent educational background as well as at least a few years of experience in the field. The pertinent educational background is usually a bachelor’s degree in any of the relevant fields like business, sales, management, etc. In some cases, an associate’s degree might also suffice. After completing your education, you are required to have experience in the field. This experience could be gained through several ways. The most common way is by getting enrolled in an internship or by working an entry level job.
Sales advisors are designated the responsibility of assisting and aiding the customers in the purchasing process. They will perform various tasks to do so, like responding to the queries of customers, answering their phone calls, giving them assistance, explaining product features, and processing customer payments.
If you want to build a successful career in the job of a sales advisor, you are needed to demonstrate several skills and qualities. The more important ones amongst them are good management, planning, compliance, communication, negotiation, persuasion, and other interpersonal skills. You can find out more about this job role on the website of Simply Sales Jobs.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?