Email me new jobs like these
Do you have great attention to detail? Do you take pride in your work? Do you love movies? That last one is not essential, but they guarantee you will love the job even more if you do. This is a fantastic, varied role in a really cool industry, where you can get stuck in and make a real impact - definitely not your average Account Manager role!
They are a global promotions and premiums agency working primarily on merchandise for new global movie releases. The nature of the business means that you will get involved in client management, supplier management, project management, and will even be encouraged to contribute your own fun product ideas for upcoming big budget blockbusters.
The purpose of the role is to liaise with clients, suppliers and internal departments to ensure the smooth running and administration of all projects. You will be processing sales orders and working alongside the Senior Account Manager to provide a high level of customer service.
- Acting as the first point of contact with existing customers, providing excellent customer service and dealing with all client queries in a timely manner.
- Supporting the senior account manager with all projects
- Briefing the client's artwork requirements to the Design Team and helping with product sourcing & development
- Processing sales orders, generating order acknowledgments and handling other administrative duties.
- Liaising with the Logistics team with regards to client delivery requirements
- Communicating with suppliers to keep projects running to schedule and ensuring that any unavoidable delays are clearly accounted for
- Maintaining strong working relationships with clients and suppliers
- Gathering information on existing clients and potential new clients
- Developing & maintaining the CRM database
- Producing weekly reports on sales activity and status of accounts
- Providing general office administrative support where necessary
They operate in a fast-paced, high-energy International environment and are therefore looking for a very special person: Applicants will need to be highly organised with great attention to detail and have exceptional people skills that clients can easily warm to.
- Ability to multi-task
- IT Literate (Microsoft programmes)
- Excellent customer service skills including a fantastic telephone manner
- Experience of sales administration, strong customer communication (written and verbal) and effective interaction with stakeholders across departments
- Enthusiasm, honesty, and respectful with a supportive attitude
- Good time management skills and problem-solving attitude
- A high-energy, motivated and dependable
- Able to perform calmly under pressure and maintain attention to detail
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Great opportunities for career progression within the company
- Potential for Flexible working
- Exciting industry
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
A Sales Administrator is a person who’s in charge of administering the sales of their company, either online or by the way of email or phone. Almost all of their duties revolve around different facets of sales from issuing bills to keeping track of the monthly sales etc.
The Sales Administrator should be adept at using the Microsoft Office. They should also be experts in customer service and dealing with the clients. These professionals hold expertise in mathematics and keep track of all the sales and compile reports.
A bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field is an excellent choice. Prior experience in sales administration or a related job is also advantageous. Interpersonal and customer service abilities, as well as familiarity with industry technologies like HubSpot CMR and Freshsales, will help you apply for Sales Administrator vacancies.
In addition to their base salaries, sales administrators frequently get bonuses and additional perks. You also get paid commissions as a sales administrator for order fulfilment and retaining customers. The earning in sales administrator jobs depends on the type of employer they work for.
The sales administrator must have a track record of success as a sales support specialist or sales administrator. MS Office and CRM software practical experience is necessary. Understanding of the sales KPIs is also a plus point.
By handling tasks including processing orders, managing client data, and providing post-sale client service reports, sales administrators serve as the link between the customer and the salesperson. They also carry out administrative tasks for a sales office, such as keeping track of sales representatives' field time and organising daily sales figures. Although it is an administrative function, this is not a managerial post. In big organisations, a team leader normally reports to a sales administrator. In small sales offices, the owner usually does. Fast-paced work environment necessitates multitasking skills. The sales administrator salary along with the commissions can help you earn a handsome living.
As you can tell by the name of this job, a Sales Administrator job revolves mainly around all the various aspects of the sales department. A Sales Administrator usually forms and implements various methods and techniques in order to gain maximum profit and customer satisfaction. Their regular duties include receiving and responding to the sales orders, keeping track of the company’s sales over a specified period of time, issuing bills and invoices, and forming monthly reports and other documentation.
There are a lot of skills required from a good Sales Administrator. For example, a good Sales Administrator is expected to demonstrate excellence in the areas of communication, management, attentiveness, compliance, strategy-planning, and leadership. The Sales Administrator should have strong mathematical skills and should be able to process numbers in quick time. Simply Sales Jobs is the best platform to view newly posted Sales Administrator jobs.