Email me new jobs like these
Do you have great attention to detail? Do you take pride in your work? Do you love movies? That last one is not essential, but they guarantee you will love the job even more if you do. This is a fantastic, varied role in a really cool industry, where you can get stuck in and make a real impact - definitely not your average Account Manager role!
They are a global promotions and premiums agency working primarily on merchandise for new global movie releases. The nature of the business means that you will get involved in client management, supplier management, project management, and will even be encouraged to contribute your own fun product ideas for upcoming big budget blockbusters.
The purpose of the role is to liaise with clients, suppliers and internal departments to ensure the smooth running and administration of all projects. You will be processing sales orders and working alongside the Senior Account Manager to provide a high level of customer service.
- Acting as the first point of contact with existing customers, providing excellent customer service and dealing with all client queries in a timely manner.
- Supporting the senior account manager with all projects
- Briefing the client's artwork requirements to the Design Team and helping with product sourcing & development
- Processing sales orders, generating order acknowledgments and handling other administrative duties.
- Liaising with the Logistics team with regards to client delivery requirements
- Communicating with suppliers to keep projects running to schedule and ensuring that any unavoidable delays are clearly accounted for
- Maintaining strong working relationships with clients and suppliers
- Gathering information on existing clients and potential new clients
- Developing & maintaining the CRM database
- Producing weekly reports on sales activity and status of accounts
- Providing general office administrative support where necessary
They operate in a fast-paced, high-energy International environment and are therefore looking for a very special person: Applicants will need to be highly organised with great attention to detail and have exceptional people skills that clients can easily warm to.
- Ability to multi-task
- IT Literate (Microsoft programmes)
- Excellent customer service skills including a fantastic telephone manner
- Experience of sales administration, strong customer communication (written and verbal) and effective interaction with stakeholders across departments
- Enthusiasm, honesty, and respectful with a supportive attitude
- Good time management skills and problem-solving attitude
- A high-energy, motivated and dependable
- Able to perform calmly under pressure and maintain attention to detail
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Great opportunities for career progression within the company
- Potential for Flexible working
- Exciting industry
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
Being a proactive, responsive, and strategic resource will help you develop outstanding relationships. To become a successful Partnership Manager, being well-versed about their partners' products, company, and industry is essential. You also need to be a successful seller and sales trainer to contribute to creating demand and the referral of leads.
To become a Partnership Manager, you must demonstrate managing partnerships with commercial organisations. You also need to have a track record in strategic prospecting and client account management. Understanding of corporate governance and legislation, as well as commercial contracts in the context of business partnerships, is also required.
Partnership Manager manages the success metrics and the growth of your partners. They establish and maintain direct relationships with partners, taking the initiative to resolve concerns and add value. They coordinate the efforts of a diverse group of team members and act as an advocate for your partners while also balancing Square's objectives.
A Partnership Manager assists company partners in establishing a productive working relationship by facilitating compromise and accomplishing objectives. They collaborate with general managers to increase profitability for their respective companies, and they may be hired on a project-by-project or a permanent basis.
The Partnership Managers strengthen relationships. Working with Partnership Managers can deepen and improve your relationships and introduce you to new people and new ideas. This may lead to other projects in the future. To find your desired Partnership Manager jobs, visit Simply Sales Jobs.
The Partnership Manager must be an active, highly driven, and can-do attitude individual with a can-do attitude who enjoys networking and building relationships. According to every company's broad objectives, goals, and strategies, outlined in its relative Partnership Manager job description, you will additionally be responsible for creating and implementing commercial and strategic connections with companies. These managers are responsible for identifying new partners and putting creative collaboration concepts into action. They also negotiate appealing partnership agreements and ensure that the conditions of the collaboration are mutually advantageous and consistent with the company's aims and strategy. Keeping and strengthening connections with current partners is also their job.
The "account management" aspect is maintaining relationships with strategic partners. Numerous partner managers find themselves spending an excessive amount of their time talking with their colleagues at other companies. Contacts with colleagues are maintained through check-in calls, meetings over drinks or dinner, and catching up at events, ensuring that no news is missed and no possibilities are missed or untapped. To find out more about Partnership Manager vacancies, you can visit the UK's leading job search board, Simply Sales Jobs.
Having a diploma or degree in sales, marketing, business administration, or a similar profession is an asset. You must possess former experience in a similar job and a proven track record of success in developing strategic relationships. You have previous experience collaborating with senior stakeholders to produce win-win solutions for all parties involved. You also must have a strong sense of direction, are aggressive, and are a hands-on problem solver. The ability to communicate, coordinate and interact with others is exceptional in you. The capacity to communicate, present, and influence credibly and successfully at all levels of the business is something you need to demonstrate.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?