Email me new jobs like these
Do you have great attention to detail? Do you take pride in your work? Do you love movies? That last one is not essential, but they guarantee you will love the job even more if you do. This is a fantastic, varied role in a really cool industry, where you can get stuck in and make a real impact - definitely not your average Account Manager role!
They are a global promotions and premiums agency working primarily on merchandise for new global movie releases. The nature of the business means that you will get involved in client management, supplier management, project management, and will even be encouraged to contribute your own fun product ideas for upcoming big budget blockbusters.
The purpose of the role is to liaise with clients, suppliers and internal departments to ensure the smooth running and administration of all projects. You will be processing sales orders and working alongside the Senior Account Manager to provide a high level of customer service.
- Acting as the first point of contact with existing customers, providing excellent customer service and dealing with all client queries in a timely manner.
- Supporting the senior account manager with all projects
- Briefing the client's artwork requirements to the Design Team and helping with product sourcing & development
- Processing sales orders, generating order acknowledgments and handling other administrative duties.
- Liaising with the Logistics team with regards to client delivery requirements
- Communicating with suppliers to keep projects running to schedule and ensuring that any unavoidable delays are clearly accounted for
- Maintaining strong working relationships with clients and suppliers
- Gathering information on existing clients and potential new clients
- Developing & maintaining the CRM database
- Producing weekly reports on sales activity and status of accounts
- Providing general office administrative support where necessary
They operate in a fast-paced, high-energy International environment and are therefore looking for a very special person: Applicants will need to be highly organised with great attention to detail and have exceptional people skills that clients can easily warm to.
- Ability to multi-task
- IT Literate (Microsoft programmes)
- Excellent customer service skills including a fantastic telephone manner
- Experience of sales administration, strong customer communication (written and verbal) and effective interaction with stakeholders across departments
- Enthusiasm, honesty, and respectful with a supportive attitude
- Good time management skills and problem-solving attitude
- A high-energy, motivated and dependable
- Able to perform calmly under pressure and maintain attention to detail
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Great opportunities for career progression within the company
- Potential for Flexible working
- Exciting industry
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
Lead generation is all about collecting and analysing information of potential customers, so that you can accurately and fully predict any potential sales opportunities. This technique is most commonly employed by companies and organisations that are interested in selling any of their goods and services.
The Lead Generation Specialists extract information from potential customers and hand the data over to the sales team. The leads help the enterprises generate sales and reach out to the potential customers to sell their products. Simply Sales Jobs is the best platform where you can find the latest jobs related to lead generation executives.
You can become a lead generation expert if you are well-versed in the research. These professionals know the art of digging deep and extracting data of the potential customers. You also need to have a proper understanding of the sales process and usage of different softwares.
To establish a connection with a client, lead generation professionals need to have strong communication skills. For problem-solving and information collection, analytical abilities are also required. They must also possess strong writing abilities.
The process of locating the perfect clients for your good or service and then luring them to make a purchase is known as B2B lead generation. The B2B sales and marketing teams must engage in it. Businesses can profit a great deal from extracting the leads and build long lasting relationships with the customers.
An expert in lead generation gathers and assesses new business possibilities. They frequently work for firms that specialise in marketing their goods or services to other enterprises. To increase lead generation, businesses require their services. As a member of a sales team, they are employed by B2B businesses. Additionally, they might be independent or freelance consultants who work for a retainer fee. For the firm, the lead generation experts generate more promising commercial chances.
A lead generation expert may start a conversation with a potential client after determining that the client provides a sales opportunity. These early discussions, which may be conducted over the phone or by email, can gauge a lead's interest in the product or service. To develop strategic communication strategy, they do research on the businesses. Their responsibilities include proactive phone and email call scheduling with potential clients. These professionals also do cold calling and reach out to potential customers.
The job of a lead generation executive is one that demands a fairly higher degree of cognitive and critical thinking skills. Apart from that, you also need to have the social skills to fully put the ‘leads’ into practice. So, generally, a good lead generation executive has the skills of critical-thinking, management, communication, and other interpersonal skills. Visit Simply Sales Jobs and apply for newly posted lead generation executive jobs.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?