Senior Business Development Executive - Waste Management
Location: Moreton Valence, Gloucester
Salary: Commensurate with experience + Car allowance + Sales bonus scheme + benefits
Our client is one of the leading Waste Management companies. Family run they are wholly committed to the business with two generations actively involved day to day.
Due to continuous growth, they are now looking for an experienced senior business development executive to join their existing sales team. The successful candidate will be based at their Moreton Valence office located near Gloucester. You will be the first point of contact for all sales enquiries for Waste collections in the Gloucestershire area.
Essential Skills and Experience:
This is a senior role so previous sales experience is essential. The successful candidate must have worked in or have extensive knowledge of the Waste industry. Applicants must conduct themselves in the desired manner, in keeping with the company ethos.
• Be proactive
• Confident in their sales ability
• Willing to learn and ask questions when required
• Work well under their own supervision
• Enjoy a varied and busy role
• Good communication and organisation skills
• Have a desire to succeed
• Identify and timely close sales opportunities for the department. (You will be required to respond to incoming enquires and also establish sales opportunities on your own instruction).
• At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
• Effective daily use of appropriate company Information Systems and databases to include the completion of monthly sales report for submission to the Sales Manager.
• Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the goals of the organisation and enhancing the reputation of the company.
• Liaise with clients to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
• Direct liaison with Technical and Commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all activities are retained and report on the same to the Sales Manager.
• Integrate and develop close working relationships with their other divisions and departments.
• To build pro-active relationships with the team at Headquarters, ensuring that your division benefits from the specialist skills and support available.
• A salary commensurate with experience
• Car allowance
• Sales bonus scheme
• Life assurance scheme (2 x salary)
• Support of a knowledgeable and friendly team
• Complimentary tea and coffee
• Free onsite parking at the office
If you are a suitably qualified and experienced Senior Business Development Executive and ready for your next challenge in a growing organisation with lots of opportunity to progress we would love to hear from you!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Founding yearGathering data..
Products / ServicesGathering data..
3 weeks left to apply
Industries & Roles
Please ensure you only include numerical figures here, e.g. '25000' rather than '25,000'
Industries & Roles
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?