about 1 year ago
Yves Saint Laurent Beauté expresses a unique elegance and freedom and is a faithful partner to everyone. From the illuminating Touché éclat to the seductive Black Opium, Yves Saint Laurent works to liberate the contemporary man and woman in their pursuit of love, passion and happiness.
To be an Account Manager you must be a dynamic motivational leader who has a proven track record of consistently achieving results of all goals set and you will know the importance of delivering excellent customer service. You will thrive in a fast-moving retail environment, pride yourself in being organised and have excellent administrative skills.
Master Category Knowledge
· Have a full understanding of all brand products and update the team whenever necessary
· Be aware of competitors’ products and activity and have the knowledge of department’s performance in relation to own account
· Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market
· Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, and implement afterwards
Execute Business & Operations
· Complete all paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
· Be fully aware and accountable for achievement of Account retail targets
· Closely monitor stock levels, raise and rectify stock issues following retailer guidelines
· Offer creative ideas to generate new business; with focus on product launches and anniversaries
· Plan and deliver business rotas / daily planners to ensure there is cover across all key trading hours
· Ensure merchandising guidelines are followed in store, maintaining brand image
· Perform to personal targets and monitor each team member’s individual target
· Build strong relationships with the team, store management, Area Manager and Head Office
· Use analytical skills to appraise the business’ strengths and weaknesses. Devising critical paths with solutions to success.
· Be aware of and abide by Department rules and regulations and to maintain a good working relationship with store personnel
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
· Ensure you and your team deliver luxury service, inviting customers back for a return appointment
· Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-store events and strengthen brand loyalty
· Ensure you and your team make appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations
Foster Service Attitude
· Show passion for people and products
· Ensure you and your team follow the grooming guidelines to promote the brand image Master customer profiling
· Ensure the counter is a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules
· Ensure all customers receive the highest level of service, completing all necessary steps of customer transactions
· Conduct business to business networking to optimise opportunities for the account, with a focus on demonstrations and events
· Ensure you and your team have a strong focus on link selling and the recruitment of new customers
· Fosters team spirit
· Coach peers
· Lead by example
· Offer regular and timely performance-based feedback on team productivity, service levels, product knowledge, selling skills, professional demeanour, etc.
· Track team performance and manage any non-performers.
· Assist, when requested, in completing team members appraisals (MAP and PDR)
· Coach and lead by example the brands retail tactics for retail excellence