about 1 year ago
Information on the company
This client has grown from inception in April 2011 to become one of the leading daily deal sites in the UK and one of the fastest growing eCommerce businesses in the UK with annualised revenues up 160% year on year (2012 vs. 2013). Their culture is characterised by entrepreneurialism, analytical rigour and a willingness to go the extra mile to help the business succeed. If you are interested in a standard 9-5 role where your opinions and actions don’t matter, stop reading here!
This is a full time graduate opportunity based in Manchester. Starting salary: £17,500.
Key responsibilities of the role:
To deliver fabulous deals to our large and growing database of consumers through building partnerships with high-end local businesses, including both new clients and developing existing relationships.
How you can expect to spend your day:
You will be responsible for working in partnership with new merchants, creating the BEST deals for the merchant, customers and Wowcher alike. You will develop and grow clients within your own territory through delivering excellent customer service - a key part of this role. This is an incredible opportunity to become part of what is clearly the fastest growing Digital sector in the UK.
1. Actively calling targeted merchants with the ultimate aim of signing fabulous merchants!
2. Making appointments to attend client meetings and deliver propositions.
3. Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals.
4. Providing clients with relevant information; especially in response to enquiries about products and services.
5. Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service.
6. Producing accurate and timely paperwork in line with customer and company requirements.
7. Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
1. Demonstrable business to business field sales experience dealing directly with customers and working towards deadlines/targets. Experienced in digital media, online advertising, business directory or SEM ad sales.
2. Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
3. Time management skills that allow you to manage your own diary effectively.
4. Must have current experience of generating new business.
5. Self-motivated and results-orientated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations, with the ability to work on own initiative.
6. Ability to build rewarding customer relationships.
7. Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations.
8. An entrepreneur who is passionate, enthusiastic, hungry for results and resilient.
9. Have a good knowledge of the internet as a tool and an interest in social media.
10. Experience within the “daily deals arena” would be beneficial, but is not an essential requirement for this role.
Apply for this role