4 months ago
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
In Accenture Consulting, we focus on helping clients achieve profitable growth and solve their most pressing challenges; we do this by operating at the intersection of strategy, technology, digital and operations, providing a connected Consulting experience.
As the primary owners of client relationships, we take the best of Accenture’s five businesses (Strategy, Digital, Consulting, Operations and Technology) to our clients to provide unmatched industry knowledge, client experiences, strategic alliances, proprietary assets and subject matter experts to best serve clients and accelerate growth with end to end solutions.
What responsibilities will you have?
In the UK Accenture works with leading firms in the wealth and asset management sectors. Fast-changing regulation, changing direct and institutional investor expectations, and technology innovation are trends that are having a significant impact on the business and operation models of these firms. Accenture’s unique position, at the intersection of business and technology, means that more and more investment and wealth managers are turning to us for help with their most important business and technology investments.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here.
Here are just a few typical responsibilities:
* Deliver successful consulting engagements (sometimes multiple at once) addressing our clients’ business challenges, delivering lasting and distinctive outcomes and value in disciplines such as:
* CRM capabilities
* Digital distribution
* Analytics and big data
* Core systems
* Regulatory compliance
* Cost efficiency
* New operating models
* Solve complex, ambiguous business, change and technology problems, bringing structure and rigorous analysis and planning; acting and taking decisions with little management oversight
* Drive a rigorous and structured approach to solving business problems
* Build, develop and sustain trusted senior client relationships in the C-suite by remaining highly attuned to client needs and styles
* Business development activities including opportunity identification/qualification, proposal development/presentation, and commercial contract negotiation
* Support the leadership to run Accenture’s business (including cost management, contract management) with discipline, rigor and integrity
* Take accountability for developing offerings within the UK Wealth and Asset Management Practice. Play a key role in driving the growth agenda for clients — identifying emerging trends in customers and the market and driving sales as a result
* Lead the creation of well-articulated thought leadership assets that present innovative and action-oriented information, insight, knowledge, guidance and recommendations on a specific market-relevant strategy topic and drive improved market presence in external forums
* Develop and manage within high performing multidisciplinary Consulting teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities
What skills & experience are we looking for?
* Wealth or asset management consulting experience at a recognized consulting firm or through an ‘in-house’ consulting/business development role (e.g., Group Strategy, Group Corporate Development) at a large wealth/asset management organisation
* An excellent understanding of the wealth and asset management industry, preferably across a range of client segments and businesses
* Familiarity with recognized consulting frameworks and techniques; experience of research, quantitative analysis, structured problem solving and executive communication techniques
* Knowledge and a personal viewpoint on key trends in financial services, including regulation, investor needs and products and services
* Proven track record of building and sustaining lasting relationships with Executives /Senior Executives of leading organizations in the sector
* Operating model design and implementation experience.
* Familiarity with at least some of the core technology platforms in use in the industry (e.g. Avaloq, FNZ, Temenos, SimCorp, Aladdin)
* Intellectual capacity and ability to think in new, innovative ways to understand complex issues and develop creative solutions
* An appreciation of how technology and digital can contribute to solving clients’ complex business problems; comfort operating at the intersection of business and technology
* Ability to comfortably multi-task and engage on different projects and activities concurrently in challenging and often ambiguous circumstances
* Personal and professional attributes required to engage with senior C-suite stakeholders and encourage bold decision making
* Proven presentation skills, personal impact and charisma to lead large-scale, senior meetings, presentations and workshops
* First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
* Commercial management of consulting engagements
* Willingness to flexibly accommodate client travel and location requirements
* Strong Project management skills
* For Manager/Senior Manager:
* Proven track record of leading medium to large teams across clients, vendors, and delivering complex strategy engagements
* Experience in developing and building the practice internally – helping to define strategy, manage resource development, set and achieve targets
* Strong strategic Program and Journey management experience
* Natural leadership and the ability to quickly build effective teams, establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
* Proven experience in leading teams to deliver business change and capabilities while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members
* Strong and proven track record in sales origination, with an entrepreneurial mind-set