Warranty Administrator - Motor Trade Job In Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: £23-25,000 Dependent on Experience
40 Hours Per Week - Monday to Friday
This proffesional and busy dealership is looking for an experienced Motor Trade Warranty Administrator to work in their busy and successful service department.
The ideal applicant will be well organised, a clear communicator and must have recent Warranty Administration experience and the use of Kerridge would be advantageous.
The role is based on providing an administrative function in the Service Department, ensuring that all invoicing takes place in an accurate and timely manner and that documentation is processed in line with company procedures. Duties Include:
The ideal candidate must have:
- Dealing with enquiries over the telephone and advising on technical or procedural queries.
- Record, check and process all claim settlement paperwork received from manufacturers and concessionaires.
- Investigate and query unsettled claims.
- Record, supervise and control the systems for part returns and inspections
- Carrying out administrative tasks, according to set procedures e.g.: date entry, warranty claims and order numbers etc
- Maintaining a professional attitude, building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience of a similar role in the motor trade
- IT literate
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
To apply please send your CV to Michelle Hall at Driven Motor Jobs michelle @drivenmotorjobs.com
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS
Driven Motor Jobs