9 months ago
The role is broken down into three key areas; sales support, administration and client relations.
With excellent communication skills and attention to detail you will be responsible for the following areas:
About the Role:
* Day to day liaison with sales team and venues
* Key liaison with distribution teams
* Processing orders
* Assisting the sales team on proposals and pricing lists to venues
* Contract management, database control, and monitoring internal operational documents
* Collating worksheets, researching for and contributing to sales team pitches and presentations
* Raising contracts/Invoices/worksheets
* Developing and researching extra sales tools and venue demographics
* Being the first point of contact for any enquiries from new venues
The successful candidate will have well developed administrative skills, good command of Word/Excel/ PowerPoint and will be comfortable working individually and as part of a team.
They will be highly motivated, forward-thinking with a positive attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Experience of working in customer services or an administrative role is preferred.