3 months ago
Commercial and Industrial Ventilation Sales Executive, London & Kent
Commercial and Industrial Ventilation Sales, National Sales Manager
Primary objective is to maximise revenue sales within London and Kent.
The role requires the executive to identify potential opportunities with mechanical consultancies, contractors and industrial distributors to increase Vent-Axia sales on commercial and industrial projects.
The individual must be comfortable in engaging prospective and existing clients using various methods (i.e. calls, emails, social) to provide technical sales presentations, technical selections and technical assistance, as well as negotiate, formulate quotations and provide a very high level of customer sales service.
The day to day role will involve approximately 16 appointments per week with mechanical contractors, mechanical consultancies and industrial distributors; building relationships, carrying out project meetings, providing technical presentations, seeking out potential new customers, entertaining, daily use of CRM systems and Glenigans for project leads, technical assistance and product selections, quotations and designs.
- The individual shall be required to interface, engage and build relationships with mechanical consultants, contractors and distributors.
- A background in technical sales and prior dealings with consultants and contractors is preferred.
- The individual must be personable, a team player, will need to be commercially aware, articulate, confident and outgoing.
- Understand customer needs and requirements through research, discovery and qualification to drive leads through the early stages of the sales process to the end.
- Be able to track and manage opportunities, accounts and activities through CRM (or experience with a similar sales tool).
- A technical background is preferred; however training will be given to ensure the individual has a sound understanding of the respective product ranges, system designs and selections, current building regulations and product installation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Drive and determination to succeed as well as meet targets and quotas
- Adaptable and professional
- Ability to work under pressure, manage time effectively and stay organised in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Ability to cultivate, develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
Flexible within the London and Kent area.
27 days ago
only 13 hours until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
3 days ago
only 11 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close