Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies:Vehicle Trim Technician - Upholstery Technician
Our client is currently looking to recruit a qualified Trim Technician their busy workshop. For this particular role, candidates would need to have experience and passion for upholstery.
As a Company that specialises in restoration, we always aim to provide the highest quality products to our clients. So if you are detail orientated, focused and passionate about your work then our client would like to hear from you.Key Duties and Responsibilities
Working as a part of a small team applicants must be willing to work closely with the team and work under pressure including tight deadlines.
The candidate must have excellent organisational skills and maintain company standards at all times.
Please be advised, a degree of manual labour is also involved in this position and working in closed and confined spaces in a vehicle.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience as a vehicle interior trimmer or similar
- Fitting automotive replacement seat covers, door cards, dashboards, steering wheels and all other parts, would be beneficial
- Knowledge of operating industrial sewing machines, air, power and hand tools
- Ability to unpick and re-sew steering wheels
- Must have good eye for quality and fine detail
- Working with leather, vinyl, Alcantara, adhesives and carpets.
Job Type: Full-time
*Ability to work within time frames.
*The ability to work with minimal supervision
*Willing to undertake further training
*Willing to work as a team player
*Commit to Health and Safety guidelines
A full driving licence is required for this role
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
michelle at driven motor jobs.com