about 1 year ago
WORKING AT SPICERHAART
Passionate people are everywhere at Spicerhaart. Our story started in 1989 with a father and son, Alick and Paul Smith, armed with a passion for an elite property service and a vision of innovation, integrity and independence within an evolving industry. This unique passion and vision and grew into what we now know as the Spicerhaart family, a family with a unique DNA in which of all our people help to evolve. Working at Spicerhaart, you too will be a member of the Spicerhaart family, joining us in growing and strengthening our teams, our culture and Spicerhaart's renowned household brands. It is no surprise that Spicerhaart CEO, Paul Smith, passionately believes it is down to Spicerhaart’s wonderful culture of finding and growing talent to be the reason Spicerhaart became the UK's largest independent property group.
You will therefore be entering into the elite of property professionals along with a growing network of over 200 branches across the UK, each committed to providing the very highest level of expertise within the field.
Your new company is a multi-award-winning organisation helping tens of thousands of people to buy, sell, let or rent their home. The team at Spicerhaart registers over 300,000 customers annually for property purchase and to discuss their new mortgage requirements. Therefore, you will be joining some of the most talented and well-compensated property professionals in the country. Working at Spicerhaart is more than a career; it's a journey of developmental and professional opportunity. This is your chance to join us.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
The key purpose of this role will be to lead, coach and develop a team of Property Valuers within the M1 division, ensuring residential property valuations are maximised, market share increased and cross-selling optimised.
You will be reporting to and working conjunctly with one of the country's most influential and inspirational Estate Agency trainers, our Head of Training, Emma Barber (see below to connect with her on LinkedIn).
This is more than just a job; this is your chance to develop a career in one of the largest independent property groups in the country.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
This is an opportunity for a real leadership and development role to further your career within Estate Agency, giving you an immense degree of satisfaction, recognition and reward.
You will join a culture of opportunity, allowing you to progress your career path to achieve all of your professional and financial goals. We’ll offer a competitive salary based on your experience and our commission is currently one of the most lucrative on the market.
Did we mention that we have sent our top performing Managers to ‘once-in –a-lifetime’, all-inclusive company holidays to Bangkok, New York and Abu Dhabi? We also host some of the most lavish conferences in the industry in the UK's most eloquent locations.
What will your industry-leading package look like?
* Expected Earnings £100-120k OTE
* A competitive Basic Salary of c.£40,000 - £60,000
* Career opportunities with future management positions forecasted
* Prestigious company BMW car along with other perks throughout the year
* Lucrative earning potential through a competitive, uncapped commission structure
* 28 days holiday including statutory
* Incentives and rewards
* Treated fairly and respected for your efforts
* On-going training and development
* You will receive a sense of true job security in a long and successful career with Spicerhaart
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
This role is ideal if you have already gained experience as a corporate trainer, and have a background as a successful valuations or listings specialist. The career journey you will have already embarked upon will have given you experience in motivating and influencing sales people in a customer facing environment.
You will also be both results orientated and be able to embrace accountability and responsibility. Each member of the Spicerhaart team acts with a spirit of professionalism, humility and integrity towards each other and towards our clients.
Attitude you will need
* You will be a 'get things done' kind of person
* You are strong and confident in your manner, working well under pressure and demonstrating a can-do attitude
* You employ a systematic and structured approach to achieve goals
* You support team members by encouraging participation and asking for their involvement
* A flexible approach to working hours may be required
Skills you will need
* An ability to inspire, lead and influence
* Well-developed analytical skills to identify trends from management information and sales observations
* You have gained experience in training or coaching for sales performance
* You manage by a combination of leadership, role modelling and positive performance management
* Ability to implement actions and development plans required to improve performance
* Excellent communication and presentation skills at senior level
* Ability to monitor, evaluate and develop others
Knowledge you will need
* Skills gap analysis to address individual development needs
* Able to develop and deliver content for individual and team performance needs, as well as specific Onboarding training for new Property Valuers.
* Maintain and develop coordinated, working relationship with other trainers and with the Head of Training
* Proven track record of developing individuals to continually build competence, personal performance and sales
* Ensure training procedures are up-to-date and effective
* You will know how to apply your knowledge as a persuasive and influential sales professional who can lead by example and use your own previous sales experience
* You can evidence an understanding of accurate forecasting
* Working knowledge of how to identify and maximise valuation opportunities within the estate agency environment
* Ability to turn problems into solutions
* Know the difference between a job and a career and use this to develop and retain your team
* Local property and market knowledge would be advantageous
You must be legally entitled to live and work in the UK in accordance to the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. (Please Note: you will need to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK via proof of address, identity and NI prior to a formal offer of employment).
YOUR NEXT STEP
We really want to learn from you, even if it's to ask a simple question of to have an anonymous chat with your own Talent Specialist from the Talent Team.
We aim to respond to all candidates - successful or not. You will hear back from a member of our Talent Acquisition Team within 10 working days.
MEET YOUR MANAGER
Emma Barber – Head of Training
(Connect with me on LinkedIn)
YOUR NEW COMPANY IN THE NEWS
More than just a job
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people - and what's more - we love the differences that make each person who they are and we support you and encourage those differences to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know.
To all recruitment agencies: Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to our Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.