9 months ago
Role: Utilities Customer Consultant – Industry Specialist
Travel: Up to 100%
Closing Date: 31/08/19
Make delivering truly innovative work part of an extraordinary career – join Accenture Consulting and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. Coupled with this, we will provide you with an unparalleled opportunity to grow through the sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and through the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value.
In Accenture Consulting, we focus on helping clients achieve profitable growth and solve their most pressing challenges. We bring unmatched industry knowledge, client experience, strategic alliances, proprietary assets and subject matter experts to solve our client’s hardest questions and deliver upon their strategic objectives. We do this by operating at the intersection of strategy, technology, digital and operations. As the primary owners of client relationships, we take the best of Accenture’s five businesses to our clients.
What responsibilities will you have?
As a consultant within Accenture's Utilities practice you will play a critical role in helping our clients on a variety of challenging, interesting and innovative engagements (ranging from short term strategic initiatives to multi-year transformation projects) in an increasingly competitive Utilities market. No two days are the same in consulting… But you can expect to:
· Follow the latest business and technology trends, looking into the future and working with truly cutting-edge technologies today
· Explore in collaboration with our clients (Business, IT and external stakeholders) to get to the heart of their business and industry challenges
· Draw upon our Global network of industry experts and your own experience to define, develop and deliver pragmatic, cost-effective solutions
· Deliver tangible results through the delivery of your solutions – managing client relationships and leading small teams of people
What skills & experience are we looking for?
Accenture is looking for outstanding and driven individuals who have experience working within the Energy or Water Utilities industry. We are looking for passionate industry experts who have the both the ambition and foundational skills to change to an exciting and challenging career in consulting. The best candidates would have a good understanding of the energy and/or water industry, the UK market and associated regulation e.g. energy price reviews, water market competition, funding cycles, service incentive mechanism (SIM), etc.
Successful candidates will have experience in some or all of the following areas:
* Customer Operations Transformation: operational effectiveness, contact centre improvement / transformation, digital channel management, people and operating model change, analytics driven insight development, process improvement
* Customer Service Improvement: improved customer satisfaction, reduced cost to serve
* Customer data analytics or an understanding of the best practices of key customer KPIs for service and sales function of an organisation
* Customer Experience: segmentation, channel strategy and channel management, customer journey improvement
* Initiative identification: technology roadmap development, product selection, CRM and other systems delivery
* Knowledge of emerging digital technologies and their impact on service and sales strategies
We are looking for candidates to bring some or all the following functional skills:
· Structured and innovative problem-solving skills with a deep analytical capability
· Well-developed quantitative skills to draw insights e.g. financial analysis, market data analysis etc.
· Project management and experience with delivery methods such as Agile, Lean, and Design Thinking
· Relationship and stakeholder management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills