The role is working as a Sales Manager for a manufacturer of recycled plastic products. They will be targeting the utilities market selling a range of plastic products.
My client is a re processor of plastic who turn the leftover plastics into technical products which are utilised in a wide variety of end-use applications.
The key responsibilities of the Sales Manager are-
-Covering the whole of the UK selling products into the utilities market such as gas and power.
- Selling mainly to civil contractors.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities within the market sector
The successful Sales Manager will have-
- A strong background in utilities and construction
- Experience of selling into civil contractors
- Excellent communication skills across all business levels; internal & external
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Strong sales background and relationship building skills
- Good numerical skills
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Commercial Awareness
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to commute to Liverpool once per month