4 months ago
UK Account Director
Job Posting Number: 174350
Sales Henley on Thames, England October 16, 2018
Apply Add to Cart
About the Opportunity
The Account Director – Insurance will have responsibility of managing and developing incremental growth across existing and new accounts within the Insurance sector for the UK&I. This will be delivered through direct and indirect sales of Pitney Bowes’ software portfolio consisting of Customer Information Management and Enterprise Location Intelligence solutions based around fraud detection and risk management. The Insurance sector has been identified by Pitney Bowes as a growth market.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
The Account Director shall also be required to work with the regional Partners and Software Channels to ensure that the direct/indirect non-named business is managed effectively to maximise market revenues.
The Account Director position reports into the Sales Director, UK. The role is based out of our Henley on Thames office, but can have flexible work locations (including home-working).
Responsibilities would include:
• Defining and executing a sales strategy that positions targeted solutions into the Insurance vertical. Increasing PB reach in the market place by engaging effectively with channel partners
• Collaborating with Product Management and Marketing to ensure that the sales strategy and execution plan maximize our potential to grow profitably.
• Working with Business Development, Marketing and Demand Generation to generate new leads and develop an opportunity pipeline with sufficient cover to ensure that quarterly and annual sales goals are achieved.
Skills & Experience
• Experience of selling into the Insurance vertical is essential, as is the ability to demonstrate a good working knowledge of the key challenges and critical business issues in this sector
• Direct consultative sales experience in the software industry with demonstrable success record in selling solutions
• Applicants should be able to demonstrate a track record of successfully closing deals worth in excess of £250k
• The ability to write and deliver complex proposals is essential
• Candidates will have proven ability of managing quarterly objectives in conjunction with longer term opportunities
• Knowledge of issues in respect of fraud and risk management within the insurance sector
• Experience of using Salesforce.com CRM would be an advantage
Pitney Bowes Software powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our technology helps businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.