4 months ago
UC Direct Sales Consultant
Type of role: full time permanent
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
Holidays: 25 days
Overall purpose of the job:
* Sales role focused on driving new business growth in UCC solutions.
* Secure new name business within SME/Mid-Market across UCC.
* Act as an advocate of Exponential-e in all customer interactions and within the external market place.
Key responsibilities for this job:
* Positive, energetic individual with a passion for working in the Unified Communications arena.
* Excellent communication & presentation skills and the ability to connect & engage with customer contacts to a senior level.
* Excellent track record of selling voice/UCC solutions with minimum two years’ experience.
* Knowledge of VoIP, PBXs, Unified Communications and Collaboration services.
* Knowledge of WAN, LAN and Internet solutions.
Knowledge and experience required:
* Develop new logo business across UCC opportunities (SIP Trunking, Voice minutes, Hosted PBX, Unified Communications, Video Conferencing, Collaboration services…)
* To manage opportunities within Salesforce and proactively offer support to sales individuals.
* Generate and grow pipeline across the UCC portfolio and provide regular reports to ensure that targets are achieved and corrective measures are taken when required.
* Build and maintain a UCC opportunity matrix for new accounts and drive specific campaigns to target them.
* Provide market input to the UCC unit in relation to the existing portfolio and feedback requirements on future product developments.
"Achieve the status whereby Exponential-e 3.0 is formally acknowledged among our peers, competitors and clients as the most advanced and innovative business technology enabler in The World. A World-class company..."
Apply Now |