about 1 year ago
Information on the company
As the world leader in international education, this company’s mission is to "break down barriers in language, culture and geography". So far they’ve helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree. They now operate more than 400 schools and offices in 55 countries and have 34,000 employees. A privately held company, they have 16 divisions offering a range of programs within language schools, educational travel, academic degrees, and cultural exchange.
This is a graduate job offering up to £25K basic salary per annum.
How you can expect to spend your day:
The Business Development Associate with fluency in German and Spanish, will be responsible for engaging senior-level executives and proactively scheduling and confirming sales meetings whilst gathering valuable market intelligence information from prospective customers across different countries.
* Prospect and make outbound calls to senior executives and qualified companies to meet sales and meeting goals
* Partner with Key Account Manager to create customised plans for sales territory, support sales cycle and drive urgency.
* Recruit members to attend events such as webinars or breakfast meetings.
* Ensure that Salesforce contains accurate account details and contact information
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* University graduate, preferably with a Business degree.
* 1 year of experience in business development/sales
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Excellent telephone manners
* Driven and self-motivated, with a desire to meet and achieve goals
* Fast learner, keen to contribute to the team success
* German & Spanish language business proficiency (C1 - C2) is necessary! Both languages, not just one.
What are the perks of working at this company?
* A dynamic and fast paced work environment
* International business experience
* Fun and highly motivated colleagues with a ´nothing is impossible´ and ´entrepreneurial´ attitude
* Career development opportunities within the company
Apply for this role