Major UK Attraction group seeks a Travel Trade Sales Executive to work closely with the coach, group and youth market, to account manage key clients and increase visitor numbers and revenue from the travel trade.
A high profile role, as Travel Trade Sales Executive your role will include:
· representing the company at major travel trade shows in the UK and being the representative at trade events including CTA, BETA, and AGTO
· promoting yearly and seasonal events to drive visitor numbers
· make daily phone calls to key clients and to visit clients at trade shows or one to one visits around the UK
· work with the marketing department on trade publications, newsletters and mailshots
· organise and attend Fam. trips
· promote digital delivery of B2B ticketing solutions
As Travel Trade Sales Executive your experience should include:
· Some knowledge of UK coach tour operators or the group travel market
· Awareness of trade bodies such as CTA and BETA
· Attendance at some trade shows such as WTM, BOBI
· Proven sales and account management experience
The Attraction Group is globally recognised and you will have amazing support and training from the professional sales team. It’s a high profile role and you will be proud to work for this Award winning company. They offer great benefits including a generous holiday allowance and a generous pension. The role will involve occasional travel around the UK and Ireland.
Since 2001 we have helped many people find the right role - we hope we can help you with your career move.