7 months ago
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
You won’t just help our customers see the world, you’ll help them truly experience it
Our Consultants use their passion for travel and lifestyle to surpass client expectations by constantly striving to create unforgettable trips and experiences for our Premium Card Members.
They are brand ambassadors who take pride in their ability to craft memorable trips, and deliver personalized solutions through our best-in-class service, exclusive programs and premium benefits – inspiring long-term relationships and loyalty along the way.
Delight customers with the unforgettable and unexpected.
Anything can happen when people travel. Here’s just some of what you could be doing each day in our customer contact center:
* Delivering “WOW” by providing innovative and extraordinary service
* Consulting with your customers so that you can recommend relevant products and services that are perfectly tailored to their needs
* Creating unique travel & lifestyle experiences by expertly booking domestic and international flights, cars, hotels and first-class entertainment
* Keeping your finger on the pulse of industry trends so that you can provide knowledgeable advice and sell products and services with confidence
* Revealing a private world to customers that they never knew existed
* Knowing what your customers want before they do
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
What you’ll need to make the most of your passion for travel.
* A good knowledge of travel and world geography, this could be due to a spell spent exploring the world, studying in the industry or through your recent history of selling domestic and international travel
* A flair for building long-lasting customer relationships through your ability to carefully listen and your strong spoken and written communication skills
* Resilience and composure to remain positive under pressure and in changing circumstances
* Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
* Sales experience and the consultative skills to confidently recommend and cross-sell relevant products and services
* Computer skills are vital as you’ll be using several different travel tools, all day, every day
* The flexibility to work shifts, including nights and weekends
Hours of operation are 24 hours, seven days a week. Shift schedules will operate on a rotating pattern during these hours and are reviewed on a quarterly basis according to customer needs.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com orfor Russia based candidates).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time