We are paving the way for the next era in B2B collaborative commerce - enabling consumer and hospitality brands to engage deeply and securely with their customer base. Brands can collaborate with suppliers and value-added partners, providing customers with personalized experiences.
As we continue to grow – we are now looking to expand our existing Home Based Agent team!
Like our customers, you love the travel industry and you are phenomenal at making our customers feel important. Your desire to deliver the highest possible standard of customer service is what makes you tick and is that’s why we want you to join us!
As a Home Based (Travel) Agent, you’re in control! This means you can tailor your shifts around your private life, ensuring the ultimate work/life balance that suits you and your loved ones.
Apart from your exceptional Travel Agent background, your passion for unrivalled customer service and your ability to build and nurture customer relationships, we ask that you can work from a location which is free from background noise.
WHY JOIN KOGNITIV?
· Comprehensive training and support
· Flexible hours (on a rota basis) to suit YOUR life
· Holiday/travel discounts
· Great brands such as; easyJet holidays, Staysure, Elegant Holidays and Airport Direct Travel
· No commute to and from work!
· Excellent work/life balance
· Uncapped commission
· High call volumes delivered to you subject to your conversion
· Joining a market leader in travel outsourcing solutions
· Flexible working hours and shift options; Mon- Sat from 09.00am until 22.00pm Sundays 09.00am -17.00pm
WHO ARE YOU?
· ABTA (or equivalent) experience of selling packaged holidays within the travel industry
· Broad knowledge of European beach, city and ski destinations
· Exceptional sales skills and great communication skills!
· Proactive approach with interpersonal skills that complement the ability to listen and communicate
· A suitable working environment that is free from background noise
· Must be self-motivated, energetic and flexible, with a commitment to working a variety of shift options