about 1 month ago
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We’re more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We’re always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. A choice of benefits. Great rewards. Lots of training. Ongoing career development. Flexible approaches to work and we endeavour to make every role open to part time working. There are many reasons to join O2.
What do the team do?
The Transformation team hold the responsibility of delivering our Transformation Roadmap as required to deliver the Unified 3 Year Plan. The team are to hold the Business to account with regards to commitment to the Unified Plan and the choices it has to make to deliver on that plan.
How will you fit into this?
As Transformation Manager you will act on behalf of the Business as a Programme Owner for significant transformational change initiatives, usually representing the Senior Leadership team or Wider Leadership team sponsors. You will lead on shaping and driving cross organisational business change activity, aligning senior business stakeholders behind the change initiatives, and influencing the prioritisation of the unified plan.
Some of the more specific responsibilities:
* Representing WLT and SLT stakeholders, ensuring their relevant programmes are prioritised and executed in line with the unified plan
* Commercial engagement with 3rd parties to support the initiatives and projects including sourcing requirements, value based commercial constructs, business case activity, and strategic partner management
* Delivery of strategic, materially impacting transformation initiatives in line with the agreed unified plan
* Management of resource assigned to the initiative – direct and indirect with likely matrix management required
* Programme budget ownership and management on a case by case basis
What we need from you:
* Stakeholder management and engagement at Executive, SLT and WLT level
* Deep understanding of how the organisation Operating Model and the ways of working required to make it successful
* The ability to collate, validate and prioritise different business requirements into a holistic transformation story that the whole business can understand
* Previous experience of working on large scale cross functional programmes with senior stakeholders
* The ability to think strategically and align delivery activity to channel priorities and goals
* The ability to influence and drive senior stakeholders to align behind a set of outcomes
* Excellent planning, organisation, written and oral communication skills
Salary and benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and some great rewards, including bonus, life cover, health care, good holidays and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. We also welcome part-time applicants for all of our roles. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your career starts here.