Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury
Contract Type: Permanent
Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
We are looking for a Transaction Manager to join our busy Mercedes dealership in Shrewsbury. They will ensure sales and profit targets are achieved by working closely with the Sales Team.
Your will be responsible for coaching, training and developing the Sales Executives understanding of all sales processes, finance, insurance and service plans. You will also assist the Sales Manager with the daily running of the department.
What we're looking for:
· Current or recent Motor Trade experience as a Sales Controller/Manager or Business/Transaction Manager
· A high level of motivation and drive required to gain results from the sales team through Finance referrals
· Proven track record of sound negotiation skills and effective enquiry management
· A team player with a great deal of drive and determination
· Excellent communication and organisations skills
· Attention to detail
· Excellent customer care skills
· At least a year's experience within a financial role
· Excellent numeracy skills
· A full UK driving licence
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.