About the role
Due to internal promotion, we now have a unique opportunity for a driven, experienced Transaction Manager / Business Manager to become part of our high performing team at our brand new Taggarts Glasgow Jaguar state of the art showroom based in Hillington. This brand-new site is the biggest Jaguar retailer in Europe, it leads the way in every aspect and so does our team, we provide every customer with a world-class car buying experience.
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who quickly and easily builds rapport with customers, treats everyone fairly and is able to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a vehicle sale. You will understand all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations, appropriate funding and insurance options for customers as well as meeting our agreed profitability targets. You will also monitor finance and insurance performance against expectation, whilst maintaining a compliant sales process.
This role also involves supporting management planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis. Using your leadership skills, you'll contribute to the ongoing coaching and development of the sales team to achieve business objectives. In addition to this, you will qualify customer's demands and needs to ensure every eligible product is transparently presented to every customer.
Salary: £25k basic + £50K OTE
What we're looking for:
- Previous Business Manager / Transaction Manager or Sales Controller experience is essential
- Successful completion of recognised industry Business Manager training course also preferred
- Works well in a busy environment on an individual and team basis.
- Organised; can manage numerous tasks whilst enhancing the customer experience
- Honest, respectful with strong sense of integrity
- Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- Strong work ethic; always striving to meet & exceed targets
- A focus on Used Vehicle Sales would be a strong advantage
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.