about 1 year ago
Working at Spicerhaart
Passionate people are everywhere at Spicerhaart. Our story started in 1989 with a father and son, Alick and Paul Smith, armed with a passion for an elite property service and a vision of humility, integrity and independence within an evolving industry. This unique passion and vision and grew into what we now know as the Spicerhaart family, a family with a unique DNA in which of all our people have inherited and help to evolve. Working at Spicerhaart, you, too will be a member of the Spicerhaart family, joining us in growing and strengthening our teams, our culture and Spicerhaart’s renowned brand. It is no surprise that Spicerhaart CEO, Paul Smith, passionately believes it is down to Spicerhaart’s wonderful culture of finding and growing talent to be the reason Spicerhaart became the UK’s largest independent property group.
You will therefore be entering into the elite of property professionals along with a network of over 200 estate agency branches across the UK, each committed to providing the very highest level of expertise within the field.
Read on if you are a Learning and Development Professional within the Sales, Property or Retail industry.
What you’ll be responsible for
You will play a key role in providing efficient, comprehensive training design and delivery to all colleagues within Spicerhaart.
On a daily basis, you will provide essential training, helping to drive the training strategy to 250 of your colleagues – from negotiators to directors – in line with the company vision. You will therefore be responsible to train correct process and procedures - which has a ripple-effect throughout the business in terms of culture and performance.
Your responsibilities will include the following tasks:
* The design, development and delivery of training programmes within Spicerhaart that facilitates and improves performance in both sales and customer experience.
* Delivery of Training Programmes for Spicerhaart’s people to meet with all aspects of procedural compliance and legislative requirements
* Development and maintenance of training manuals and documentation ensuring they reflect current company policy and legislative requirements
* Supporting other departments in their development and upkeep of Operations Manuals.
* Reviewing training materials, ensuring activities provide learning that enables improved within Spicerhaart.
* Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of company procedures, operating systems, key tasks and legal requirements in order to develop and maintain training materials, ensuring delivery of effective training.
* Keep up-to-date with best practice within Training and recommend implementation within the company where appropriate.
* Participate in and co-ordinate special projects as requested. Assist in other areas within the section and be able to provide cover as required.
* Responsible for Managing any systems training, identifying knowledge and skills gaps
* Designing and implementing training solutions specifically for Spicerhaart e.g. blended learning, e learning platforms.
* Manage allocated training projects; designing and delivering appropriate solutions to standard, deadline and cost.
* Ensure accurate training records are kept and forwarded to appropriate management.
* Ensure you are upholding the company core beliefs and standards at all times.
What you can expect
This is an opportunity for a real career in Spicerhaart’s highly-valued training department, a chance for you to experience an immense degree of satisfaction, recognition and reward within your role.
Spicerhaart’s people enjoy a benefits package from your first day in your new position, with a competitive salary of £30,000 - £40,000 depending upon experience. You will be introduced to the vehicle of your success with a high monthly allowance or an executive company car. You will join a culture of opportunity, allowing you to progress your career path to achieve all of your professional goals.
Did we mention that we have sent our top performers to ‘once-in –a-lifetime’, all inclusive company holidays to Bangkok, New York and Abu Dhabi? Yes, you read this right, but the real question is: will you be on the next trip?
All of our people have access to training from world-renowned Estate Agency Mentor, Tom Panos. Your new career will begin with a tailored training and development programme to help you achieve exactly what you’ve decided to set out to achieve.
What you’ll need
You will be the ideal candidate if you will have a real passion for your work and you are happy to tell us at your interview how you would deliver this passion to your team; you will also be conscientious, hard-working, and driven whilst embracing professionalism, humility and honesty within this high-value position.
This role is ideal for furthering your career in Training and Corporate Learning and Development. You will need the following to move forward to interview with Spicerhaart:
* CIPD Qualification in Learning and Development
* Or, equivalent business experience including 3 years in a related role within the sales, property or retail industry
* Experience in different learning platforms will be an advantage
* You will possess excellent communication and presentation skills
* ‘Self-motivation, confidence and flexibility are traits you naturally express within your current role
* Spicerhaart values ‘conscientiousness’ within the workforce. You will be able to demonstrate how you organise your work to maximise your value within your team.
Your next step
We really want to learn from you, even if it's to ask a simple question of to have an anonymous chat.
We aim to respond to you within 10 working days - regardless of whether you are successful or not.