Trainee Sales Administrator,
Contract Type: Permanent
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
As a Trainee Sales Administrator within Renault Stockport you will be responsible for ensuring all administrative tasks associated with customer orders and customer records are completed both accurately and on time.
· Locating and ordering vehicles as well as Vehicle invoicing
· Dealing with customers over the phone, via email and face to face when required
· Maintaining full and accurate stock records
· Ensuring all documentation relating to vehicle delivery is completed accurately and on time
· Providing management information
· Contributing to a positive working and team environment
· Liaising with suppliers regarding stock and related financial matters
· Any ad hoc administrative support to the sales team
Key Skills and Abilities:
· Confident individual who is comfortable communicating with a diverse customer base
· Able to demonstrate a friendly, open and honest approach to work
· Shows pride in delivering high quality, accurate work
· Strong organisation and communication skills are essential to ensure that customers are kept informed throughout the sales process.
· Can demonstrate ability to work on initiative and with minimal supervision.
· A professional appearance that reflects the high standard of professional behaviour.
· IT Literate and experience of Microsoft office suite essential, experience of Kerridge would be advantageous
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.