5 Trainee Recruitment Consultants – Banking and Finance
Are you interested in working in Recruitment? What about for a firm that works with some of the prestigious investment banks across London? Want to work for a firm that paid out over £3m in commission alone last year! Situated in brand spanking new London offices, this is a chance for a trainee to join one of the most reputable names in London!
Do you have what it takes to be a trainee recruitment consultant?
· Located in London, City (Liverpool Street)
· 23/26k basic + uncapped comms. OTE £35k-40k 1st year, £60k 2nd yea, £85K + year 3
· Sector: Financial Services, Investment banking, Asset Management
· Excellent company culture- professional environment, very family feel to the business
· Established in 2003 – 130 heads plan to get to 300 in 2020
Characteristics of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
· Hard working (Hours will often be long)
· Money Motivated
What you can expect as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
· Provide exposure to client development (Meetings with clients such as JP Morgan, Lloyds, HSBC)
· Train you to be a consultative business person
· In control of your annual earnings
· Opportunity to move into management with Directorship available within 5/10 years.
Rewards of being a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
· Uncapped commission with unlimited earning potential (£100k within 3 or 4 years)
· Exciting incentives (lunch clubs / holidays- Vegas, skiing etc)
· 25 days holiday
· Meritocratic promotions
If you're interested please apply below.