Trainee Parts Advisor,
Contract Type: Permanent
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates looking to develop their skills and build a career in the Parts department within our busy site at Stockport Kia. As a Trainee Parts Advisor you will be provided with all the right training to enable you to take ownership of all our parts orders, ensuring they are efficiently and accurately processed and that all stock purchase records are correctly maintained. You will also be able to ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
Key Responsibilities of our Parts Advisors:
· Ensure that all customers at retail and workshop areas are dealt with quickly and efficiently and that all orders are processed on the same day
· Complete all administrative functions in an accurate and timely manner
· Achieves sales by promoting parts and associated promotions to potential customers
· Communicate and logs any discrepancies of stock with the Parts Manager
· Actively supports company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
· Communicate and work closely with other departments and as part of the parts team
What we're looking for:
· Must have a desire to build a career within the Parts side of the motor industry
· Excellent verbal and written skills and willing to put in the time and effort required to meet company standards
· Committed to achieving excellent customer relations and ensuring that customer's expectations are met if not exceeded
· Demonstrates meticulous attention to detail and accurate record-keeping
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.