about 1 month ago
Trainee Headhunter in South Cerney
First years earnings £30k Realistic OTE & Uncapped Commission!
Due to 40% growth in the last 12 months our client has the need for additional hires into their sales team.
Our client is a provider of recruitment services specifically to the Accountancy and Finance sector and they are preferred suppliers to all of the Top 10 International Brands within their market place. They are the number one recruiter for many of these clients and highly requested in their industry.
Our client is a specialist recruitment boutique headquartered in South Cerney and they have a clear USP in the market place which means they are able to deliver the best candidates in the market place on an exclusive basis to their clients.
You will be joining an incredibly successful team, consisting of highly experienced professionals who have between them over seventy years’ worth of combined experience. Our client enjoys a lively team environment, that works smart and is able to enjoy the commission and benefits that accrue from this. In turn you will be rewarded with some fantastic incentives e.g. an all expensed paid trip abroad, commission, competitions that give time off, Christmas shutdown and an achievable / realistic OTE in year one of £30k. They also hold a yearly annual sales conference, in previous years this has seen the staff enjoy trips to Barcelona; Copenhagen; Munich; Krakow and Warsaw. This year the entire company are being flown to New York for the annual sales conference!
If you have a:
• Bright, enthusiastic, telephone manner.
• Strong and effective communicator with the presence to make an immediate impact.
• Willingness to learn from the best in the market.
• Entrepreneurial and keen to progress their career as fast as possible.
• Friendly nature and want to join a genuine team with a strong work ethic.
• A strong relationship builder.
• Target driven approach.
• Please note, that you do not need existing sales experience just the ability and mindset to make it work when providing with the top class training and the assistance of an experienced team around you.
• A structured and bespoke training programme, with the chance to learn from the best.
• A client base that boasts the leading firms in our industry.
• The best lead generators in the market for you to capitalise your efforts upon.
• Uncapped Commission.
• Competitive salary.
• Annual sales conference overseas.
• Team Building events.
• Opportunity to progress your career within a merit driven environment.
• Huge investment in staff, offering unrivalled training that will help to bring out the best in you.
• Contacting potential candidates (who have been pre-qualified by our research team) as having suitable experience.
• Extensive use of the telephone, and follow up email and text.
• Developing a pool of suitable candidates to be used for future recruitment.
If you have the ability and drive to succeed and would like to learn from the market leaders please apply online today.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
about 1 month ago
only 19 days until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close