Inchcape UK have been awarded No.1 in 'The Sunday Times Best Big Company To Work For' 2016
Do you want to join in our success?
Trainee Customer Consultant - Toyota Sandhurst
Following a 12-week programme of accelerated learning with the Toyota Academy and within a participating retail Centre, the Customer Consultant Trainee’s role is to sell some of the best-known vehicle models in the world. The Customer Consultant Trainee will present, demonstrate and sell cars, and build lasting relationships with new and existing customers. In the process, they will help the Centre to achieve its performance objectives. During and following training, the Trainee will build strong relationships with customers by phone, email and face-to-face meetings, demonstrating exemplary interpersonal and communication skills.
Trainees will be employed by one of Inchcape's participating Centres from the start of the Programme. They will achieve full Customer Consultant status on satisfactory completion of the training, 3 to 6 months after starting the programme.
• Deliver a high level of customer service that embodies the Inchcape culture of quality and excellence.
• Maintain product knowledge in order to present vehicles, accessories and services and respond confidently to customer questions.
• Sell vehicles to customers by following the Centre’s sales process and adapting it to the customer’s needs and preferences.
• Plan and organise sales activities, including prospecting, test drives and vehicle handovers.
• Introduce the Centre’s Business Manager to optimise sales of finance plans.
• Maintain accurate customer records in line with data protection legislation.
• Liaise with and support all colleagues to deliver a sales and after sales experience that exceeds customer expectations.
• Build an understanding of competitor vehicles and costs, distinguishing the differences between Inchcape and competitor products.
• Achieve individual sales targets.
• A full, clean UK driving licence.
• Eligibility to work in the UK.
• At least two A Levels.
• IT skills, specifically MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above.
Desirable attributes include:
• Work experience in a customer-facing role.
• Confidence and an ability to engage with others.
• An eye for detail that ensures accurate data capture.
• Energy to motivate themselves and enthuse others.
• Good questioning and listening skills.
Additionally, the Trainee must live within easy commuting distance of their participating
Centre or be willing to relocate.
What’s the package?