about 1 year ago
Information on the company
This company sell and repair new, used and refurbished barcode scanners, handheld wireless devices, printers & other POS equipment. They use a consultative approach to meet each customer’s budgetary requirements and have served clients in the retail sector as well as manufacturing, logistics, healthcare, warehouse and rugged industrial environments.
Key responsibilities of the role:
To maintain and develop existing key accounts whilst proactively sourcing for new potential business growth opportunities.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Actively sourcing new customers.
* Account management of existing customer accounts.
* Developing client relations, ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Liaising with clients, making appointments and delivering proposals.
* Producing excellent proposals, presentations, being the Brand Ambassador at all times.
* Ensuring clients have relevant information; responding to enquiries about products and services quickly and efficiently.
* Maintaining client relationships ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Ensuring all paperwork is in line with company requirements and efficiently managed.
* Actively sourcing new referrals.
* Opportunities to lead your own initiatives and projects are available and encouraged.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Keen to learn and develop.
* The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
* An enthusiastic and confident approach to their work.
* Sales experience isn’t necessary as all training will be provided.
What are the perks of working at this company?
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to quickly progress their career. There is a clear career development plan which includes 3 months of on the job training & after the first 3 months you will receive the following:
* Increased salary (£18,000)
* A generous commission structure.
* Company car.
* Company laptop & phone.
There will also be some elements of overseas and national travel which, of course will be covered by the company!
Apply for this role