3 months ago
Our store is classed as one of our 'Core Stores' and is fundamental to our business. The store has a team of over 30 plus and trades across 2 floors. Although it isn't one of largest stores in the business, it's a great place to experience all parts of the store and work more closely with the rest of the team!
As a Sales Manager, you will inspire and coach your team to deliver the Topshop & Topman customer and brand vision. This is a true leadership role and you will thrive on driving the business and creating engaged, high performing teams. The customer is at the heart of what we do and your mission is to ensure we put the customer first – always. Supporting the Store Leader, you will own your business and be focused on driving sales and service in your store. Your understanding of the business and commercial acumen will support you to drive the retail business forward
* Strong commerical accumen with the ability to forecast sales plans and KPI targets for both brands
* Proven experience in making commercial decisions that are right for the business, using all commercial tools available
* Strong awareness of local knowledge to pro-actively seek, anticipate and respond to shifting trends and new market opportunities.
* Engaging leadership style that empowers the team
* Proactive approach to self development as well as the development of others.
* Willingness to take responsibility and accountability for making decisions and communicating them effectively to the team.
* Creating a culture where well-being matters and good performance is rewarded and recognised.
* Ability to react quickly to changing situations, and delivering at pace.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.