10 months ago
Our store is classed as one of our 'Core Stores' and is fundamental to our business. The store has a team of 25 plus and trades across 2 floors. Although it isn't one of largest stores in the business, it's a great place to experience all parts of the store and work more closely with the rest of the team!
Working for TOPSHOP TOPMAN is demanding, exciting and ever-changing. A TOPSHOP TOPMAN Sales and Service Manager is a leader of people, growing strong teams and maximising sales to grow our business. The challenge of working in one of our small stores is getting the balance right between commercial, service, visual and operations, to maximise sales and put the customer first – always!
* Management experience in a retail environment (ideally Fashion).
* Genuine love for TOPSHOP topman and proud to be a Brand Ambassador.
* Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything that the team do.
* Strong understanding of how to use commercial tools in order to effectively identify risks and opportunities.
* Strong awareness of local knowledge to pro-actively seek, anticipate and respond to shifting trends and new market opportunities.
* Engaging leadership style that empowers the team.
* Proactive approach to self development as well as the development of others.
* Willingness to take responsibility and accountability for making decisions and communicating them effectively to the team.
* Creating a culture where well-being matters and good performance is rewarded and recognised.
* Ability to react quickly to changing situations, and delivering at pace.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.