about 1 month ago
Our White City store is one of the Top 5 turnover stores and is super high profiled, meaning it's a great place to build your profile within the business. Its sits smack bang in the middle of the White City shopping centre, which is one of the largest in the UK. It has a Management team of 15 and over 200 team members, the pace is unreal and the atmosphere keeps our customers coming back for more.
As a Deputy Sales Manager you’re responsible for inspiring your team to deliver the Topshop & Topman customer and brand vision. Your role is key to the store’s success, whether it’s running the sales floor, managing the flow of stock, or ensuring that behind the scenes runs smoothly. You will thrive on driving sales and creating engaged, high performing teams. The customer is at the heart of what we do and your mission is to ensure we put the customer first – always
* Management experience in a retail environment
* Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything that the team do.
* Strong understanding of how to use commercial tools to create a good balance between visual and commercial.
* Strong awareness of local knowledge to pro-actively seek, anticipate and respond to shifting trends and new market opportunities.
* Engaging and fun Leadership style that empowers the team with the ability to give feedback.
* Self aware and proactive approach to self development as well as the development of others.
* Creating a culture where well-being matters and good performance is rewarded and recognised.
* Ability to react quickly to changing situations, and delivering at pace.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.