3 months ago
Our Reading store is classed as one of our 'Core Stores' and is fundamental to our business. The store has a team of 20 and trades across one floor. Although it isn't one of largest stores in the business, it's a great place to experience all parts of the store and work more closely with the rest of the team!
As a Deputy Sales Manager you’re responsible for inspiring your team to deliver the Topshop & Topman customer and brand vision. Your role is key to the store’s success, whether it’s running the sales floor, managing the flow of stock, or ensuring that behind the scenes runs smoothly. You will thrive on driving sales and creating engaged, high performing teams. The customer is at the heart of what we do and your mission is to ensure we put the customer first – always
* Management experience in a retail environment
* Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything that the team do.
* Strong understanding of how to use commercial tools to create a good balance between visual and commercial.
* Strong awareness of local knowledge to pro-actively seek, anticipate and respond to shifting trends and new market opportunities.
* Engaging and fun Leadership style that empowers the team with the ability to give feedback.
* Self aware and proactive approach to self development as well as the development of others.
* Creating a culture where well-being matters and good performance is rewarded and recognised.
* Ability to react quickly to changing situations, and delivering at pace.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.