6 months ago
The Cosmetics Company Stores - Sales Advisor - Gunwharf Quays - 24 Hours / 3 Days - Part-Time, Permanent
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies
As one of our highly skilled make-up artists you will combine your creative and technical expertise and passion for people to provide a welcoming, inspirational and personalized in-store experience which educates and delights our customers.
You will also like working as part of a high performing team to create impact with in-store events and to ensure that the store always achieves our high standards of visual merchandising to stand out against our competitors.
If you are a dynamic self-starter looking for a progressive career opportunity then this could be the perfect role for you and the first step of your career with a leader in prestige beauty.
While certification in make -up artistry and/or previous retail make up experience is desirable we also welcome applicants with amateur level experience.
As a leader in prestige beauty with a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer excellent training and development and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
* While a qualification in make-up artistry/previous retail make up experience is preferred, we welcome applicants with amateur level experience who are able to demonstrate a high level of creative and technical expertise
* All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
* Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
* Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
* Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer.
We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-GB-ENG-Portsmouth
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 185199
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.