3 months ago
Territory Support Executive
Yopa are looking for a Territory Support Executive with a passion for world class customer service.
£25,000 - £30,000, Plus OTE
Do you want to play a role in turning the world of estate agency upside down?
At Yopa we combine the latest technology with a dedicated local Estate Agent. It’s a completely personal service from start to finish, and all at a low fixed fee.
It really is the best of both worlds!
Yopa is the Estate Agent set up by the customer, for the customer. We offer our Customers the best possible experience they can have when selling a home, being transparent and trustworthy all the way through to ensure their home move is smooth and stress free! We want proactive, vibrant forward-thinking people to join us, if that sounds like you, read on!
Do you have experience in managing a property sale end to end? Are you an Estate Agent/Sales administrator who is passionate about customer care and wants a change? Have you worked in an estate agency? Or do you believe you have enough property sales knowledge, amazing work ethic and a passion for turning Customers into fans? If so then please read on…
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Working alongside Territory owners assisting them run their territories in order to meet company expectations and maximise the customer service experience of every client and buyer
2. Maintaining a strong working relationship with the TOs’ to ensure clear communication and excellent quality of record taking on valuation booking at all times
3. Detailed and accurate registration and qualification of vendors
4. Concise diary management of the TO’s when booking valuations taking location of appointments into consideration to maximise diary efficiency and ensuring maximising viewings through block viewings / open house viewings when possible
5. Proactively involved in contacting clients to nurture relationships, provide support and information, ensuring a smooth process from instruction to completion of sale
6. You will often be the main contact day to day for all your Territory Owners’s clients, keeping them informed, and assist with requests and queries, taking responsibility to ensure all customer interactions deliver an excellent customer service experience and all requests are dealt with in a timely manner
7. Deal with all administrative duties swiftly and accurately
8. Accurately capture information and maintain up to date records from all interactions with agents, clients and buyers
9. Be an ambassador for cross selling additional products and services e.g. conveyancing, mortgages, viewings to meet targets
10. To be actively engaged with market activity in the patches you will be supporting, providing first hand knowledge of location and area information eg prices that nearby properties have sold for
11. Follow up with clients to rebook valuations which have been cancelled or yet to be confirmed
12. Manage the assigned call backs set by the Territory Owners for continued client nurturing to maintain relationships with clients until they are ready to come to market. Using powers of persuasion, knowledge about competitors and their fees as well as the market to win the business
13. Deliver weekly review calls with Sellers ensuring discussing viewing feedback and offering top tips to get their property sold.
The ‘Essential mix’:
• Confident and professional telephone manner
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong time management skills
• A passion for customer care
• Negotiating and influencing skills
• Proven track record of a diligent approach to all work duties
The ‘superpowers’ we’d ideally love you to have:
· Experience in managing a property sale end to end
· Competent understanding of the UK home sales process
· A background in Estate Agency/Mortgage Advice/Conveyancing
· An understanding of how properties are valued
· Insight into what makes for strong marketing
· Experience in negotiating property sales before and during the sales process
· An understanding of how to review market activity and advise clients accordingly on their marketing and any necessary price adaptations to generate greater buyer interest
Of course I’ve heard of Yopa !
Yopa is disrupting the world of estate agency by offering customers a low fixed fee to sell their homes with a fully personalised service, their own local estate agent and the latest in technology to provide an even better service than traditional high street alternatives.
Founded in 2015 Yopa has already become one of the top 10 largest estate agencies in the country and aims to break into the top five in the months to come.
Yopa has already received over two thousand five hundred ‘5 star’ Trustpilot reviews from delighted customers and 3 successful rounds of venture capital funding from the likes of LSL Property Services, Savills and The Daily Mail.
Your application will be treated with absolute confidentiality.