A specialist provider of acoustic solutions is looking to add to their field sales team with the addition of a territory sales executive. Covering the Scottish regions the role will look after the generation of new business opportunities, account management/upsell of existing accounts and relationship management for all involved.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the role will suit someone with a background in technical/engineered products such as vibration control, acoustics, consultancy or a related sector which uses these products.
The role will look after the following key deliverables:
* Provide technical insight into product range
* Assess client requirements and provide solutions
* Lead generation and diary management
* Working to KPI's
* Meeting with Clients to discuss further and win business
* Attend any relevant trade shows/networking
* Manage accounts within territory and grow client base
The right candidate will possess:
* Track record in New Business and Account Management
* Ability to Manage a Territory
* Great communicator
* Technical Knowledge
* Full UK Licence and motivation to travel
If you are successful you will receive:
* Competitive Package/Bonus Structure/Benefits
To apply to this role please follow the link provided with your most recent CV & Covering Letter.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.