5 months ago
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services within the UK SMB market? Do you want to work on the forefront of latest innovations and technologies? Do you seek the opportunity to work with a diverse set of customers, opportunities and markets where no two days are the same, where you are encouraged to innovate and test new ideas with our SMB customers always at the heart of what we do.
As Growth Territory Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to drive the growth and shape the future of cloud technologies across your regional territory. You will be responsible for existing customer relationships within your territory, seeking opportunities to maximise our customer’s value from the AWS platform. The scale of our business demands a structured, analytical approach where the ability to multi task is key. The individual will be adept at using the resources available to be successful, seeking to drive impact and engagement through automation and repeatability and using partners wherever possible. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers, IT architects and partners. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory scaling plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Co-operate in the creation and execution of a Territory Plan – Specifically a growth and retention strategy and go-to market insights within their region
· Work closely with solutions architects to align with technical initiatives and products
· Create and articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services for SMB customers
· Maintain and manage a robust pipeline with accurate forecasting
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
· Ensure customer satisfaction by collaborating with AWS internal teams to focus on consistency of customer obsession.
· Work with regional partners to extend scale/reach and drive adoption
· Collaborate with Partners, Marketing, Business Development and other functions on key initiatives with assigned accounts
· Present regular and accurate reports for management review.
· · 2-5 years of technology related sales or account management experience in the software/internet/services industry
· Bachelor of Arts/Engineering/Science degree
· Experience working with complex IT solutions
· Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive and result oriented
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience using Salesforce.com CRM systems
· Experience using other sales prospecting tools
· AWS Cloud Practitioner certified
· Experience of working with partners to drive scaling campaigns.
· · SaaS/Cloud experience
· Experience working with cloud technologies
· AWS Solutions Architect certification/training.