5 months ago
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services within the UK SMB market? Do you want to work on the forefront of latest innovations and technologies? Do you seek the opportunity to work with a diverse set of customers, opportunities and markets where no two days are the same, where you are encouraged to innovate and test new ideas with our SMB customers always at the heart of what we do.
As Acquisition Territory Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to drive the growth and shape the future of cloud technologies across your regional territory. Your responsibilities will include new business development, working on new opportunities and collaborating with partners to scale and accelerate customer success. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers, IT architects and partners. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory scaling plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Co-operate in the creation and execution of a Territory Plan – Specifically an acquisition strategy and go-to market insights within your regional territory
· Work closely with solutions architects to align with technical initiatives and products
· Create and articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services for SMB customers
· Maintain and manage a robust business development pipeline with accurate forecasting
· Manage entire lifecycle of new business opportunities from prospecting to closure and adoption
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
· Ensure customer satisfaction by collaborating with AWS internal teams to focus on consistency of customer obsession.
· Work with regional partners to extend scale/reach and drive adoption
· Collaborate with Partners, Marketing, Business Development and other functions on key initiatives with assigned accounts
· Present regular and accurate reports for management review.
Posting Date: July 1st 2019
Closing Date: July 30th 2019
· Significant experience in technology related sales, business development or new business experience in the software/internet/services industry
· Bachelors degree completed
· Experience working with complex IT solutions, or Cloud based technology
· Experience using Salesforce.com CRM systems
· Experience using other sales prospecting tools
· AWS Cloud Practitioner certified
· Experience of working with partners to drive scaling campaigns
· Extensive experience managing a sales cycle and sales pipeline from start to finish
· AWS Solutions Architect certification training
· MBA Degree
· Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive and result oriented
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills