Territory Manager £35,000 +45kOTE
- New and innovative product with a good USP.
- Excellent commission structure.
- A rapidly expanding manufacturer.
THE COMPANY: This rapidly growing manufacturer are looking to take on a new Territory Manager to sell their innovative cancer treatment system. The new territory manager will be taking on some existing accounts while also looking to open new accounts and bring in more revenue across their southern territory.
THE ROLE: As a Territory Manager, you will be selling into the NHS dealing with nurses, urologists and procurement departments. While they will provide full product training they are looking to take on somebody who has spent a couple of years selling medical devices.
For this Territory Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Experience selling Medical Devices.
- A strong working knowledge of the NHS and experience dealing with procurement.
- Driven, Enthusiastic sales person.
Benefits of this Territory Manager's role:
- £35,000 Base Salary
- £45,000 OTE
- Excellent Pension, Healthcare, Mobile, Laptop
- Competitive company car allowance
Location: Watford, London, Crawley, Tonbridge Wells, Brighton, Guildford, Basingstoke, Maidstone, Dartford.
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our medical sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.