7 months ago
You’re a talented and ambitious sales or retention executive hunting for the next step to further your career!
Based out of a FinTech hub in Hammersmith, we are a young and vibrant business on a mission to re-invent SME lending.
Liberis provides simple, flexible funding to help growing businesses achieve their ambitions. We’re on a mission to reinvent the way small businesses access funding and need smart, talented, driven people to join us on our exciting journey.
Traditional business funding simply doesn’t reflect the nature of businesses of today. So, we have set out to do things differently, and to do things better - at Liberis we created the Business Cash Advance, a way of financing businesses that completely changes the game.
Liberis offer a fairer and a far more flexible way to access funds, allowing SMEs to repay the money they need by taking a small percentage of their monthly card transactions as repayment. Liberis has no hidden fees, and the cost never changes. So not only does this keep their payments in line with their cash flow, it also frees them from traditional finance with fixed monthly payments, and nasty surprises
What is it like to work for Liberis?
Liberis are currently a team of around 90 people, growing significantly month on month, we endeavor to create a flexible work environment that provides all our employees with equal access to information, development and opportunity. We are an inclusive workplace and we seek to leverage our team, which is rich in diverse people, talent and ideas. We are committed to a culturally diverse workplace and strongly encourage applications from all candidates, regardless of gender, race, sexuality or background.
When planning or thinking about challenges, we always start by thinking about the impact on our employees. If we get the people stuff right everything else will fall into place. If you enjoy being challenged and supported by your colleagues on a day to day basis and want to work in a fun and creative environment, come and join us!
This role presents an opportunity to join a fast-paced small business with significant growth plans. The successful candidate will need the spirit of entrepreneurship and a start-up attitude.
This opportunity will give you the chance to work for a three-month interim period within a dynamic environment as a Renewals Sales executive, retaining our customer base and driving repeat business to achieve company’s sales objectives.
Key Responsibilities will vary but will include typically
* To achieve a numbers sales target of funded deals per month and also to monitor themselves against specific KPIS:
* Outbound Dial Rate
* Submission Rate
* Engagement Rate
* To contact our existing customer base who may have come to us from different lead sources, and convert to further sales.
* To treat all inbound enquiries with consistent enthusiasm and to see potential in all leads.
* To follow up on all leads immediately and offer prompt updates throughout the sales process.
* To deliver a high standard of customer care and satisfaction
* To follow a best practice sales process, which takes the customer from enquiry to submission in one call
* To handle objections to the requoting of the BCA confidently and articulately
* To always pride yourself on entering customer details on the CRM system accurately in all required fields.
* To work together with customers to provide all necessary documentation so they are able to receive the business cash advance
* To always hand over the “perfect product” to the customer support department in order to optimize the Liberis customer journey
To Person Specification
* Self-disciplined and Self-motivated
* Positive and adaptable outlook;
* Confident and personable
* Team player
* A robust and resilient self-starter;
* The interpersonal skills necessary to sustain effective relationships both internally and externally.
* Embraces Change
* Loves to Learn
We think you’ll need
* Advanced Computing Skills
* Strong Numerical Skills
* A work ethic aligned to proactive outbound calling, following up leads to contact avidly
* The ability to handle inbound enquiries confidently and articulately understanding the need to impress the customer there and then!
* Strong sales skills – rapport builder, trustworthy, intuitive
What we offer in return
Excellent company benefits including:
* Performance related bonus
* Medical insurance
* Life insurance
* Holiday purchase scheme
* Holiday entitlement - 25 days
* Extra 3 days holiday to cover the Christmas period
* Pension scheme
* Various salary sacrifice schemes including cycle to work
* Company wellness programme – yoga, running club, nutritionist sessions, free fruit and healthy snacks, subsidised food at the Hive
* Flexible working
* Team away days
* Regular company socials
* Relaxed dress code – Jeans welcome!