about 1 year ago
Temporary Customer Service Operator
Reporting to UK Customer Service Management
Overall Purpose of the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key part in the Customer Service team during their busy peak period. As Customer Service Operator you will deal with customers by phone, email and the web, helping those who have general enquiries about products, assisting those who need help using the online ordering system and dealing with any returns, service returns or complaints.
Closing Date for Applications:
Sunday 9th September 2018
UK Customer Services
* Process telephone enquiries and correspondence within specified time limits at all times ensuring the highest of communication standards (polite, courteous, efficient and friendly).
* Provide an appropriate response to all customers who may have a complaint or enquiry and be able to resolve it satisfactorily.
* Query returns with customers under the direction of UK Customer Service Supervisor.
* Maintain accurate records of all communications with customers.
* Prepare quotations on a daily basis and within specified timescales relating to garments returned for servicing taking action as required.
* To assist in the Administrative activities required to run the office efficiently ensuring maintenance of office documents
* To constantly look for opportunities to develop product knowledge and customer service skills, to share them with the team and be able to advise customers leading to an increased level of service.
* Able to build relationships with third-party suppliers and liaise to meet and exceed, where applicable, our customers’ expectations
* Process telephone orders for customers.
* Contribute information to be shared internally with regards website issues, stock availability requests and product quality.
Skills and Experience:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent written communication skills
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with and resolve customer complaints
* Proactive in seeking improvements in process/methods of operating
* High attention to detail
* Ability to work to and deliver to tight deadlines
E-mail Barbour about this vacancy
This role will be shift based; operating on a rotating system across 7 working days (Actual working patterns may vary in peak and off peak periods and specific working patterns will be set out by the UK Customer Services Management as required). Please note this is a temporary position ending in January 2019.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter via the Apply button