Tremendous Opportunity for those interested in sales, serving others and changing lives!
This is ideal for a sales newcomer with 6 - 12 months sales or customer service related experience looking for uncapped growth.
Having fun and working hard is the culture, with the earning potenital unlimited for those looking to work hard.
Base salary year 1: £18,000 to £20,000 plus uncapped Commission
Realistic Year 1 OTE £26,000. Year 2 OTE £36,000. Year 3 OTE £42,000 +
The Company: Investment Mastery is a well-established international training and educational company teaching private investors and retail traders how to effectively trade and invest in the Stocks, Forex and Cryptocurrency markets.
Investment Mastery's Mission is to help people around the world create financial freedom for themselves and their families through first class financial education.
The Opportunity:We are consistently seeking motivated and ambitious individuals with an enthusiasm for sales and helping others. The role would suit, but not essential, those with big personalities and an interest in the financial markets. The ideal candidate will be determined and hungry for continuous work and personal growth.
The successful candidate will be solely dedicated to liaising with delegates over the phone, providing details and advising delegates on our training products available. You would possess excellent communication skills with the drive to succeed and looking to further their career by joining a fast growing and innovative financial training and education company based in North London/Hertfordshire.
ONLY THOSE COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE NEED APPLY!
Responsibilities will include:
- Making effective outbound consultative sales calls
- Closing sales through opening relationships with new clients
- Face to face sales at events 1 or 2 days per week (inc some weekends)
- Managing own sales pipeline
- Achieving individual sales targets
- CRM management (Salesforce)
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Attending conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance with management weekly
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual sales targets
Ideal candidate requirements:
- Willing to be coached and trained (imperative!)
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and excellent telephone manner
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work as an Individual and part of a team
- At least 6-12 months sales OR customer service related work experience
Remuneration: Salaried position with monthly and uncapped commission.