12 months ago
Telesales (school hours)
Job Posting Number: 171026
Sales Harlow, England March 19, 2018
Telesales Professional (part time or flexible hours)
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Telesales Professional for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and the foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components.
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success
• Enjoy collaborating with others
• Strive to exceed expectations
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
A target oriented individual who is passionate about client experience and are also driven by financial reward. You can quickly establish rapport and build long-term relationships with clients selling Pitney Bowes consumable offerings. In return, we are open to variations of working patterns, aligned with our core selling hours of 9:30am to 3:00pm.
• Proactively contact existing and new Pitney Bowes clients to promote and sell a range of Pitney Bowes consumables and general office products
• Accurately maintain internal CRM database with customer notes to ensure you are targeting the right customer at the right time.
• Effectively negotiate Win/Win scenarios with customers to provide them with the best possible value for money and Pitney Bowes with the best possible return.
• Present key features and benefits of products to secure new business, handling client objections as appropriate.
• Provide excellent client experience and ensure clients are highly satisfied at every opportunity.
As a Telesales Professional, you have:
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to build quick relationships over the phone
• An ability to work in a fast paced environment and as part of a team
• Previous Sales, Telesales, Call Centre or Account Management experience. However, this is not essential as full training will also be provided
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Global SMB (Small and Medium Business) Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our SMB mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
***No Agencies Please***