6 months ago
Telesales Executive – No cold selling
LOCATION: Methwold, near Thetford, Norfolk
SALARY & BENEFITS: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday
Peak - 8.30am to 5pm (March to July)
Off Peak - 9am to 4.30pm/5pm (July to March)
THE COMPANY: Darby Nursery Stock Ltd is a family business, based in Methwold, near Thetford, Norfolk, founded in 1962. The company is one of the largest Hardy Nursery Stock growers in the UK, supplying leading garden retailers throughout the country. We are looking for a self-motivated, reliable person who will work in our busy sales office.
The roles include:
• Regular telesales calls to an existing customer base. (No cold calling involved)
• Developing a good understanding of sales order processing systems.
• Processing Sales and Purchase Orders.
• Accurate Data Entry.
• Originating customer specific product listings and weekly updates.
• Checking and monitoring stock levels and advising customers of any changes.
• Familiarisation with seasonal changes to product mix.
• Dealing with customer queries and responding in a timely manner.
• Working as part of a busy team and providing cover/support to other members where necessary.
Key skills and attributes for the role of the Telesales Executive based in Methwold, near Thetford, Norfolk:
• Create and develop strong relationships by phone.
• Previous experience of order processing with a high level of accuracy.
• Solid administration experience.
• Comfortable working within Windows based software packages, particularly MS Excel.
• The ability to prioritise workload within a busy environment and work to deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• A professional manner and flexible attitude.
• An interest in gardening would be advantageous but not essential.
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Telesales Executive position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire. Please fill in the details attaching your CV and cover letter, and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
17 days ago
only 5 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close