3 months ago
This company specialises in the design and deliver high quality, bespoke Leadership and Management Training. Their strap line, "We don't just do training… we change lives" says it all and this role will play a vital part in the continued development of the business.
They are currently recruiting for a Telesales Executive to join their small, friendly, yet professional sales and marketing team based in Melton, Suffolk. Your focus will be to engage with small-medium sized businesses (SMEs) and book delegates on their open training courses. This is a flexible role which would suit either full or part time candidates, they are even open to flexible hours (i.e. term time) for the right candidates. For part time candidates they would be looking for you to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week.
They want you to love your time at work and, as you bring them your best, they will go the extra mile to provide you the support, inspiration, care and professionalism to feel truly valued. They encourage fun and occasionally eat Haribo!
You will be joining the team at an exciting team - having just relocated to their brand new offices the sales team is growing significantly this year.
As a Telesales Executive your role will involve:
- Researching companies that could benefit from their services
- Following up e-shots and other marketing campaigns to gather leads
- Converting these leads to book delegates on their open training courses
- Communicating effectively with key decision makers in a variety of organisations
- Collaborating with colleagues to maximise attendance on their courses
- Meeting agreed sales targets
- Building relationships and generating leads from new and existing customers
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Experience in telesales/telemarketing, ideally in a B2B setting
- Excellent communication skills and fantastic telephone manner
- Able to build long lasting relationships with clients
- Confident and resilient - never giving up!
- Thrive on working towards targets
- Basic Microsoft packages awareness
- Good knowledge of social media and Google
On offer is a basic salary of £20,000 p.a (F.T.E). and a generous, uncapped bonus scheme making OTE earnings in the region of £35,000 p.a (F.T.E). There is also a company pension scheme, and 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays and the days between Christmas and New Year). Free parking is available on site and we have convenient rail links into Ipswich/Lowestoft.
If you think this sounds like the right job for you they want to hear from you!
about 1 month ago
only 18 days until close
23 days ago
only 12 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close